We use Gifford's famous Ice Cream. For more information about Gifford's Ice Cream visit http://www.giffordsicecream.com/
Ice Cream Flavors
- Black Raspberry - Ripe black raspberry puree gives flavor to this creamy salute to summertime
- Butter Pecan (N) - Creamy, just-churned butter flavored ice cream with fresh roasted pecans
- Caramel Caribou (N) - Luscious toffee ice cream rippled with thick golden caramel and sprinkled throughout with chocolate caramel cups
- Campfire S’mores (N) - Chips of chocolate – crunch – and then, melt in your mouth when you bite into this graham ice cream oozing with marshmallow ripple… S’more indeed.
- Cherry Blossom - Sweetly sublime cherry ice cream bursting with plump, dark bordeaux cherries
- Chocolate - Rich? Yup… Creamy? Yup… Chocolatey? Wicked!! VOTED ICE CREAM GRAND CHAMPION
- Chocolate Chip (N) - Loads of dark chocolate morsels in classic vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate Lovers Chocolate (G, N) - Deep, rich chocolate ice cream packed with chocolate truffles and chocolate cake crunch, and then finished off with fudge ripple
- Coffee (G, N) - Like your first cup by a Maine wilderness camp fire…smooth, rich, luxurious. Life is sweet.
- Cookie Dough (N) - Big chunks of chocolate chip cookie dough and plenty of chocolate chips change up this simple vanilla ice cream
- Cookie Dough Coffee Break (G) - Cookie dough chunks dunked in rich, sweet coffee ice cream
- Cookies & Cream (G) - Vanilla ice cream blended with broken cream-filled chocolate cookies
- Deer Tracks (N) - As delightful as sunrise at a cabin on the lake: full-bodied espresso ice cream laced with crunchy, chocolate-coated, toffee pieces and swirled with thick, rich chocolate fudge.
- Fly Fishing Fudge (G, N) - M&M’s®, cookie dough, and chocolate chunks jump in and out of a fudge river flowing through vanilla ice cream.
- Grapenut (G,N) -Creamy…crunchy…quirky. Vanilla ice cream and real Grape-Nuts make this a New England favorite.
- I Scream for Cake (Birthday Cake) (G,N)-A bite of cake… with rainbow sprinkles… and blue buttercream frosting… AND cake batter ice cream… It’s a party in every spoonful!
- Maine Black Bear - (N) - A satisfying combo of sweet black raspberry swirled through vanilla ice cream with chocolate raspberry mini-melts
- Maple Walnut (N) - English walnuts in ice cream flavored by pure Maine maple syrup
- Mint Chocolate Chip (N) - Refreshing green peppermint ice cream sprinkled with dark chocolate morsels
- Mississippi Mud Pie (N) - Coffee ice cream stuffed with crushed cream-filled chocolate cookies and a whirl of chocolate-coated cookie crumbles
- Moose Tracks (N) - Peanut butter cups mixed throughout vanilla ice cream swirled with famous Moose Tracks fudge
- Moo SLide(GF;CN)- Fudge ripples in rich,velvety coffee licquer ice cream with melty, dark chocolate morsels
- Muddy Boots (G, N)- Vanilla ice cream laced with rich caramel ripple and yummy brownie bits.
- Peanut Butter Pie (G,N) - A graham cracker ribbon ties up rich peanut butter ice cream surrounding chunks of chopped peanut butter cups.
- Pistachio Nut (N) - Get your pistachio fix without pesky shells! Tasty, real pistachios in every scoop
- Pink Peppermint Stick - Red and green peppermint crunch add zip to cool pink peppermint ice cream
- Power Play Fudge (CN)- A crushed chocolate cookie advantage in a shift of golden vanillaice creamfull of fudge filled chocolate pucks and crossed with a milk fudge ribbon.
- Rocky Road (N) - Marshmallow twists through award-winning chocolate ice cream rocked with almonds and chocolate marshmallow melts
- Sea Salt Caramel Malt (CN)- Chocolat covered Malt Balls mixed in a velvety malt ice cream with a sweet and salty caramel whirl.
- Smurf (Cotton Candy) - Pretty pink and Smurf blue ice cream that tastes just like the cotton candy you loved at the circus
- Strawberry - Real Northwest strawberries pack this sweet, creamy treat with the flavor of summer
- Strawberry Cheese Cake (G) - Luscious cheesecake ice cream with Northwest strawberries and a graham cracker ripple
- Superhero (GF)- A powerful trio of red, blue and yellow fights back against plain vanilla
- Toasted Coconut (N) - Subtly sweet coconut ice cream is loaded with chocolate-dusted coconut shreds, transporting your taste buds to their own private island
- Old Fashioned Vanilla - Smooth, creamy, simply delicious and always made with pure vanilla VOTED WORLD’S BEST VANILLA
- Maine WIld Blueberry -Maine wild blueberry ice cream with its sweet blueberry swirl is like a Maine summer day every time you open the carton.
Low Fat Frozen Yogurts
- Coffee Heath Yogurt (N) - Sweet and mellow low-fat coffee yogurt with crunchy chocolate-coated toffee pieces
- Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip (N)- Smooth, black raspberry low-fat yogurt and rich chocolate chips. Summertime in a (low-fat!) scoop.
- Orange Sherbet - A 99% Fat-free goody made with orange puree VOTED WORLD’S BEST ORANGE SHERBET
- Rainbow Sherbet - Raspberry, orange, and lemon purees lend a rainbow of flavor to this festive, 99% fat-free confection
- Raspberry - With a burst of natural raspberries in every bite, we’re pretty sure you’ll love this refreshing, dairy-free twist on a Maine favorite
All Products are manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, milk, wheat, egg, & soy.
G= contains gluten
N= contains nuts